10 Comments

1. Chris said:

There is a lot to criticize “Glee” for without resorting to homophobic rants.

January 9, 2011
  2. “Chris”, and I’m guessing you named yourself after Chris Colfer, did you just want to call me names, or did you have a point?

January 9, 2011
  3. sierraseven said:

I agree with Chris; and I don’t see where he called you any names. The adjective “homophobic” referred to your rant.

I will, however, apply a pejorative to you: bigot.

And, as well, you are without a doubt one of the most incompetent cartoonists I have ever seen published. It’s baffling why your clumsy graphics and hackneyed captions have been featured anywhere. I saw some of your work while looking at political cartoons on “Slate”, and I was so appalled by the poor level of quality of your work that I just had to look you up and see more. Surely, I thought, it can’t all be this bad. But it is. And your blog is equally as devoid of any evidence of intelligent thought.

January 15, 2011
  4. Sierraseven, I need more fans like you! Hating my work, but following me everywhere…cool beans.

Apparently the fact that I even talk about gays has gotten you guys in a tailspin. I don’t out people, like the disgusting Perez, I just call a gay a gay.

January 16, 2011
  5. Berkshire said:

I can’t find your comics on gocomics. Am I doing something wrong?

January 25, 2011
  6. Sorry, Berkshire, I just saw your comment now. They kicked me out of Gocomics, which I will talk more about later.

But let me ask you: ARE you doing something wrong?

January 31, 2011
  7. said:

Please bring back Charice. Can’t get the point of showing her, then making the audience get an amnesia through her long absence.

May 9, 2011
    • said:

I thought she was so much cuter last year. What did she do different this year?

I haven’t decided if she can act, though.

May 10, 2011
  8. anon said:

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

September 20, 2011
  9. Dan L. said:

So wait, why do you have a problem with gays?

July 3, 2012